| 2014 References |
Xani the Okapi
Stratus the Hedgehog
Carbon the Hedgehog
Don't Touch That (Zooks)
Shark Infested Water
Better than a Rubber Duck (Eclipse/Arin)
Hanging Around (Eclipse/Arin)
- Her Fursona - Sketching
- Her FC Twila- Pending
- Her OC Alaska - Pending
- Jarice/Ryder (Rated M) - Pending
- Win a Date Prize - Pending
Old accounts - All Deactivated
TwilightTheHedgehog9 1st (Joined In October, 2007)
- Valerie Nicole
- Old enough to buy porn, cigarettes, and lottery tickets.
- Born in Wichita, Kansas
- Currently located in Oklahoma
- Agnostic Theorist
- Laid back
- Full of innuendos
- Cusses like a sailor
- Future "Crazy Cat Lady"
- Hates Babies
- Not a furry (Secretly a furry)
- 3/4 Lesbian
- Depressingly Single.
- Self-proclaimed creeper
- Claims to be clever
Summery - From a small town in the middle of the united states, I'm a pretty basic person. Life consists of sitting here in front of this laptop and occasionally hanging out with a bunch of bad influences. Talk to me, I promise not to be too creepy.
Follow me on Twitter!
Note me for my FurAffinity (You'll rarely see something there that I don't post here)
Note me for my Facebook
Note me for my Skype/AIM
Note me for my Tumblr (For sketches and WIPs)
I Roleplay! (Click vallybean.deviantart.com/journ… for more information)
Friends are free to have my number
Don't hesitate to ask me a question
I am a dedicated, loyal person. Once you earn my friendship, you've gained someone who doesn't know the meaning of abandonment. Promise.
Notable Relationships: (Where would I be without these people?)
- Best friend - Thank you for being there for me when I needed the support and for being as patient with me as you have been. Everyday I count my lucky stars that I met you that fateful day in the dA chatrooms.
- Sister from another mister (Best friend) - One of the greatest people I've ever met. There is no way I can repay this girl for all that she has done for me. She's fantastic.
- Close Friend - One of my oldest friends here on dA. We've had a weird history together and over the years we've somewhat drifted. But I cherish the loser anyway.
& & & & &